✔ Discover practical, proven strategies from the industry’s most successful strip-tillers to fit your needs.
✔ Exchange new ideas and get proven solutions from other strip-tillers, expert researchers, consultants and industry leaders.
✔ Experience unrivaled networking and knowledge sharing opportunities in a diverse learning environment.
✔ Gain specific equipment, fertility and soil health tips from your strip-till peers.
National Strip-Tillage Conference Daily Agenda
Below is the schedule for the 2021 conference. Download and print the full Daily Agenda here so you know where all the sessions are being held.
Thursday, Aug. 5
1. Getting More from Micronutrients
2. What I Learned My First Year of Strip-Tilling
3. Dos & Don’ts of Spring Strip-Till
4. Making Better Data-Driven Decisions in Strip-Till
5. Conquering Strip-Tilled Corn-on-Corn
6. Breaking Down the Dollars & Sense of Custom Strip-Till
7. Planting Green: What the Secret to Success?
8. Fertilizer Strategies for Higher Strip-Till Yields
9. Understanding Soil Heath, Tissue, and Sap Analysis Tests
3:00 to 3:30 p.m. – Networking/Refreshment Break — Courtesy of Nutrien
3:30 to 4:15 p.m. General Session: Lessons Learned Farming a Strip-Till Laboratory — Eric and Megan Wallendal
4:30 to 5:30 p.m. – Second Set of Interactive Strip-Till Roundtables:
10. Cover Crop Cocktails: What’s the Best Mix for My Operation?
11. Widening the Window for Fall Strip-Till
12. Strip-Refreshing: How, When & Why
13. My Biggest Ag Tech Payback During the Last 3 Years
14. Lessons Learned in 2020: What I Did Different & Why
15. Cutting Strip-Till Fertilizer Rates & Costs: How Is It Done?
16. My Biggest Strip-Till Mistake: What I Learned & Why
17. Using Compost Teas, Microbials, and Biologicals
18. Succeeding with Twin-Row Strip-Till
5:45 to 9:00 p.m. – National Strip-Tillage Conference Networking Reception — Sponsored by TruAg, Topcon and LandLuvr
Friday, Aug. 6
7:00 to 11:30 a.m. – National Strip-Tillage Conference Registration Time
7:00 to 8:45 a.m. – CLAAS Manufacturing Plant Tour — Get a behind-the-scenes look at their North American headquarters in Omaha where hundreds of combines are assembled each year. Learn more here.
9:15 to 10:00 a.m. – General Session — Managing Strip-Till Fertility with No-Plant Left Behind Mentality — Tony Vyn
10:15 to 11:15 a.m. – Choose from 5 Thought-Provoking Strip-Till Classrooms:
Strip-Till Classroom #6 — Embracing the Power of Nature’s Tillage Tool — Odette Ménard
Strip-Till Classroom #7 — Crunching the Numbers on Custom Strip-Till — Jesse Stoller
Strip-Till Classroom #8 — Winning the Relay Cropping Race to Strengthen Strip-Till Biology — Clint Robinson
Strip-Till Classroom #9 — Getting Started in Strip-Till: Defining How, When & Why — Joey Hanson
Strip-Till Classroom #10 — Combining Cattle & Cover Crops to Build Biomass — Barry Little & Eli Little
11:30 a.m. to 12:15 p.m. – General Session — Let Your Crops Do Your Deep Tillage — Joe Breker
12:15 to 1:00 p.m. – General Session — Managing to Measure: Supporting Strip-Till Success with Analytical Evidence — Wayne Fredericks & Jerry Hatfield
1:00 to 1:10 p.m. – General Session — Get Ready to Put All that Strip-Till Knowledge to Work
Meet the 2021 National Strip-Tillage Conference Presenters
General Session Speakers:
Strip-Till Classroom Speakers: