- 6 sizes to choose from: 850, 1000, 1150, 1300, 1600 and 2000 bushels
- All carts feature a low profile design for a lower center of gravity, excellent balance and more clearance for combines with lower augers
- Heavy duty frame construction provides a solid backbone to handle the toughest conditions
- Small and large frames available with high flotation wheels or exclusive
- Transfer Tracks developed in partnership with Camoplast
- Full length clean out for superior cleaning between crops
The only grain carts with a dual-auger, low profile design and an external corner auger for superior clean out. Choose from 1100, 1300 and 1500 bushel capacities. Unload up to 750 bushels per minute. Ideal line of sight improves visibility and reduces neck strain and operator fatigue. Powder coat finish increases life and durability. Plus, a 2-year warranty. Get bigger loads, better unloads with Kinze.
The new 875 bushel grain cart from MK Martin is designed to be simple, safe, and highly effective.
All sides of the hopper angle toward the augers sump ensuring virtually all grain is picked up and transferred through the front folding 18" auger.
The hydraulic front folding auger design increases operator visibility, provides more reach, and requires less repositioning while unloading with the equipped hydraulic hood.
Standard equipment include sight windows, full safety grating inside the hopper, and road light kit.
Contact MK Martin for more information: Tel: 519.664.2752 | www.mkmartin.ca