This webinar took place live on Thursday, February 20, 2014.
This webinar event addresses the basics and principles for quality, effective fertility that sets the table for high-yielding, profitable crops. The event was moderated by Jeff Littrell, farmer, founder and CEO of FHR, Inc. in Stewartville, Minn.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
• The basic ABCs of fertility that put you on the road map to good plant nutrition
• Tools used for strip-tilling, no-tilling using the U-Trough System and with ground and air foliar programs
• How soil biology is the next macronutrient for good fertility
• Where to start using a soil test that has both the CEC and LaMotte test
• Why timing and placement of nutrients is critical to fertility
When it comes to the productivity of your no-tilled or strip-tilled fields, starting with the solid basics of fertility is the first step to nutrient-use efficacy and efficiency.
For more information, call FHR at (877) 907-1444 or visit the FHR Web site at www.FHR1.com.