In case you missed them, here are the items that have garnered the most interest from other farmers in the month of September 2015:
- 7 Strategies for Managing Heavey Residue on Continuous Corn
- How to Tweak Planters for Strip-Till Systems
- Economic Customization of a Strip-Till Rig
- Red Plus Green Can Equal Frustrated Farmer
- Strip-Till Set-ups and Troubleshooting for an Ideal Berm
- Techniques and Strategies for Better Strip-Till Results
- Banding Vs. Broadcast: Saving Fuel and Fertilizer with Strip-Till Application
- From the Desk of Jack Zemlicka: Using Cover Crops as Ammuniition Against Resistant Weeds
- Flexibility Keys Successful Custom Strip-Till Business
- Should You Quit Using Anhydrous Ammonia?
Are you subscribed to receive our Strip-Till Strategies e-newsletter and Weekly Email Updates? Stay in touch with the industry by subscribing to these FREE emails from Strip-Till Farmer. Already subscribed? Manage your subscriptions here.