BROOKFIELD, WI (Sept. 16, 2015) — We are seeking nominations of no-tillers for the 8th class of Responsible Nutrient Management Practitioners to be recognized at the 24th annual National No-Tillage Conference in Indianapolis Jan.8, 2016.
Three farmers will be honored for their efficient and effective use of applied fertilizer in their no-till systems during the conference’s annual luncheon. They will receive travel expenses and lodging courtesy of Agro-Culture Liquid Fertilizers and free conference registration ($359 value) from No-Till Farmer to attend the educational event. Award winners will participate in a panel discussion and share their best fertility efficacy tips with conference attendees.
Visit the Responsible Nutrient Management Foundation’s website to learn more about the program and make nominations. Self-nominations are accepted. Nominations will be accepted through October 31.
Below you'll see award winners from the previous seven classes of the Responsible Nutrient Management Practitioners Program.
- Joe Breker, Havana, N.D.
- Jim Glover, Waterford, Pa.
- Wye Angus Farm, Queenstown, Md.
- B&B Partners, Gibbon, Neb.
- Dean Glenney, Dunnville, Ontario
- Roger Wenning, Greensburg, Ind.
- Joel Armistead, Adairville, Ky.
- John Niemeyer, Cortland, Neb.
- H. Grant Troop, Oxford, Pa.
- Bob Bottens, Cambridge, Ill.
- Donn Branton, Le Roy, N.Y.
- David Sutherland, Leroy, Kan.
- Jordan Bennett, Hermiston, Ore.
- Larry Bonnell, Pittsford, Mich.
- Jeff Garman, Colfax, Ill.
- Allen Dean, Bryan, Ohio
- Jack Maloney, Brownsburg, Ind.
- Davis, Ryan and Greg Bell of Cornerstone Partnership in Des Arc, Ark.
- David Brandt, Carroll, Ohio
- Mike Starkey of Brownsburg, Ind.
- Ed and Dan Wilkinson of Getty Acres Farm in Gettysburg, Pa.