In case you missed them, here are the items that have garnered the most interest from other farmers in the month of July 2016:
- Digging In: Strip and Furrow Analysis
- 7 Strategies for Managing Heavy Residue on Continuous Corn
- Increasing the ‘Yieldability’ of Strip-Tilled Soybeans
- Transplanted Dairy Thrives with Strip-Till
- From the Desk of Jack Zemlicka: Springing Forward to Avoid Falling Back
- How Does Timing of Stress Affect Corn Yield?
- Building Soil Health & Structure with a Bio Strip-Till System
- From the Desk of Frank Lessiter: Monsanto Has More to Worry About Than Just a Bayer Buyout
- Improving Emergence & Input Efficiencies with Strip-Till
- Keeping Soils Productive with a Bio Strip-Till System
Are you subscribed to receive our Strip-Till Strategies e-newsletter and Weekly Email Updates? Stay in touch with the industry by subscribing to these FREE emails from Strip-Till Farmer. Already subscribed? Manage your subscriptions here.