Join Strip-Till Farmer managing editor and National Strip-Tillage Conference director, Jack Zemlicka, for a Q&A to learn about the 2019 National Strip-Tillage Conference, being held Aug. 1-2 in Peoria, Ill.
During this informal and unscripted discussion, Jack will take your conference-related questions and share important details that both registered conference attendees and those considering attending will want to know, including:
- Who would find value from attending?
- How to prepare for the event to get the most value out of your experience?
- What are some of the can’t-miss sessions?
- What are the key takeaways you can expect from the Strip-Till Roundtable sessions?
- What kinds of free “attendee bonuses” are included with registration?
- Is there a tradeshow? Other opportunities to connect with strip-till solutions providers?
- Networking opportunities?
- What meals and social activities are planned?
- What’s Frank Gibb’s famous “smoking tile” workshop presentation all about?
- And anything else you want to know!
Sign up today for this live Q&A for you chance to learn more about the National Strip-Tillage Conference and to gain a clearer understanding if attending the National Strip-Tillage Conference is right for you and your farming operation. If you have any questions for Jack, be sure to submit them when you sign up for this Q&A.