Strip-Till Farmer technology editor Michaela Paukner held a live online Q&A to share information about the 2022 National Strip-Tillage Conference, July 28-29 in Iowa City. During this informal discussion, Michaela answered conference-related questions and shared important details that both registered conference attendees and those considering attending will want to know, including
- Who would find value from attending
- How to prepare for the event to get the most value out of your experience
- What are some of the can’t-miss sessions
- What are the key takeaways you can expect from the Strip-Till Roundtable sessions
- What kinds of free “attendee bonuses” are included with registration
- Is there a tradeshow? Other opportunities to connect with strip-till solutions providers
- Networking opportunities
- What meals and social activities are planned
What will attendees experience during a pre-conference Kinze factory tour and special workshop
And anything else you want to know!
Watch the webinar replay below to learn more about the National Strip-Tillage Conference and to gain a clearer understanding if attending the National Strip-Tillage Conference is right for you and your farming operation. Watch until the end for an exclusive registration discount!
Email Michaela Paukner with any questions you may have about the conference.
Post a comment
Report Abusive Comment