No-Till Farmer has announced the transition of the 2021 National No-Tillage Conference from a live event previously planned to take place in Indianapolis, January 12-15, 2021, to a virtual event that will take place online January 12-15, 2021. The event agenda information and registration options are available now at NoTillConference.com.
The Virtual National No-Tillage Conference will provide actionable ideas and practices to put to work on your no-till operation in 2021 and beyond. A fast paced and highly focused 4-day program will deliver a convenient, one-of-a-kind learning experience assembling the best no-tillers, agronomists and researchers together through an interactive online "community" platform. The 2021 conference will feature...
- Inspiring General Sessions featuring top no-tillers and agricultural experts
- Profit-boosting on-demand No-Till Classrooms led by no-till experts
- Interactive online farmer-to-farmer No-Till Roundtables
- The chance to profit from virtual networking with the most innovative, forward-thinking minds in no-till
Discussing the decisions driving the change of format for the 2021 event, No-Till Farmer Senior Editor John Dobberstein says, “While we remained hopeful that we could successfully host the 29th annual event in Indy, the uncertainty around local and state social distancing requirements and how those would affect our ability to replicate the “No-Till Conference Experience” that attendees have come to expect, contributed to our decision to move to a virtual format. Rest assured, this year’s event held virtually will deliver the same actionable, high-quality content and speakers that attendees have come to expect, and will provide attendees with ample time to consume all of the strategies, advice and knowledge on improving their no-till operation. Our attendees can be confident that we will provide the same experience our other virtual event attendees have rated so highly, as well as the unrivaled educational and interactive experience they've come to expect from our in-person National No-Tillage Conference event."
Registration can be made online at the conference website or by calling (262) 432-0388. To provide attendees with an educational experience to fit their specific needs and schedule, there are two registration options for this event:
STANDARD-ACCESS — $99: Includes access to select conference presentations for 4 days only, January 12-15, 2021.
ALL-ACCESS — $199: Includes multiple bonus sessions, plus extended 12-month access to all event content so you can continue learning after the event has concluded. ALL-ACCESS attendees receive:
- Extended 12-month access to National No-Tillage Conference virtual event on-demand content.
- Access to a library of select presentation videos from past National No-Tillage Conferences.
- Complimentary 12-month VIP access to 2020 National Cover Crop Summit video content — both the Spring and Fall Summits.
- 12-month access to an exclusive no-till farmer-to-farmer business outlook panel from the Ag Equipment Intelligence 2021 Executive Briefing.
- A digital package of educational No-Till Management Special Reports.
- Attendance to an exclusive virtual workshop, "Building Disease Suppressive Soils, Higher Yields with the Plant Health Pyramid"
No-Till Farmer would like to thank 14 industry-leading companies that are title sponsors for the 29th annual conference, including: Ag Leader Technology, MidWest Bio-Tech, Dawn Equipment, Saddle Butte Ag (Bio Till Cover Crops), Indigo Ag, KB Seed Solutions, Montag Mfg., Needham Ag Technologies, Precision Planting, The Andersons Plant Nutrient Group, Syngenta, Martin-Till Planting System, Neudorff (Ferroxx), and Yetter Farm Equipment.