In case you missed them, here are the items that have garnered the most interest from other farmers in the month of April 2015:
1. Strip-Till Boosts Corn Yields, Stymies Slugs at the Same Time
2. Fighting Residue Buildup on High-Yield, Strip-Tilled Continuous Corn
3. Bust that Myth: Strip-Till Practices
4. From the Desk of Jack Zemlicka: Seeding Cover Crops with Your Strip-Till Rig?
5. Considering In-Furrow Starter for Corn in 2015
6. 'Feed The Crop' Strategy Makes For Strip-Till Payoff
7. Iowa Secretary Recommends Resources for Strip-Till
8. Crop Diversity Requires Tailored Strip-Till Techniques
9. 2014 Strip-Till Operational Benchmark Study: Precision Technology, Targeted Fertility Are Cornerstones To Strip-Till Success (Benchmark Study requires site registration, click here to get access)
10. It's Not Too Early To Scout For Palmer Amaranth
Are you subscribed to receive our Strip-Till Strategies e-newsletter and Weekly Email Updates? Stay in touch with the industry by subscribing to these FREE emails from Strip-Till Farmer. Already subscribed? Manage your subscriptions here.
Post a comment
Report Abusive Comment