In case you missed them, here are the items that have garnered the most interest from other farmers in the month of December:
- Planter Fertilizer: When Starters Don’t Start, what Does the Research Say?
- Transitioning to 20-Inch Strip-Till: An Economic, Efficient Decision
- Building a Better Biological Habitat by Extending the Life of Applied Nutrients
- Tillage, Traits, Nitrogen Don't Affect Corn Residue Breakdown
- Retaining High Strip-Till Yield by Protecting Variable Soils
- 7 In-Field Assessments to Determine Soil Health
- 5 Efficiency Enhancing Tips for Strip-Till Nutrient Management
- Banding vs. Broadcast: Breaking Down Benefits, Techniques and Management
- [Video] Testing a Micronutrient Mix During Strip-Tilling
- Working Wheat Into Strip-Till to Strengthen Soil Biology
Are you subscribed to receive our Strip-Till Strategies e-newsletter and Weekly Email Updates? Stay in touch with the industry by subscribing to these FREE emails from Strip-Till Farmer. Already subscribed? Manage your subscriptions here.