In case you missed them, here are the items that have garnered the most interest from other farmers in the month of August:
- To Make Cover Crops Fit, A Little Space Makes a Big Difference
- Bio-Rehabbing Soil with Strip-Till & Cover Cropping
- Improving Profitability by Interseeding Wide-Row Corn with Cover Crops
- Gaining Acres with Strip-Till and the SoilWarrior
- Conquering Stubborn Soils and Residue with a Switch to Strip-Till
- [Podcast] Strip-Tilling Soybeans: What Recents Research Has Told Us about Tillage, Row Spacing and Fertilizer Placement
- Strip-Cropping Experiments Yielding Economic, Environmental Advantages
- Banding vs. Broadcast: Breaking Down Benefits, Techniques and Management
- Should You Soil Test in Fall or Spring?
- Strip-Till Viable on Both Ends of Cross-Country Farm Move
Are you subscribed to receive our Strip-Till Strategies e-newsletter and Weekly Email Updates? Stay in touch with the industry by subscribing to these FREE emails from Strip-Till Farmer. Already subscribed? Manage your subscriptions here.